Thursday, July 3, 2014

Tangled Themed Birthday

Sweet Pea had quite the second birthday celebration! If you haven't seen her Cinderella Themed first birthday, make sure you check out the blog post. We went with a Rapunzel inspired theme from "Tangled". To date, I think we are nearing on 4,579 views of the movie. So we know it by heart for sure!

To start, I do not currently have a photo of her invite. However, it did look like a lantern {from the movie} with the sun on it and a pink number "2". They were super cute. One day, they will be up on the shop! For now, let's take a look at the party's details. Photography by the wonderful Sarah Tucker Photography.


Here's Sweet Pea's outfit that I found on Etsy at Rayanna's Bowtique




We also decided for this party {because I am not a party game person - I love for my guests to build relationships and interact} that we would hire a princess actress. It was the best money I've spent. She was so awesome!! Both Sugar and Sweet Pea were so excited to see her! The last time they did see her was at Disneyland for our annual "Christmas" trip. 


She did a dance time with them, had them do a Treasure Hunt around our house, and even painted their hands/faces.



 Here's where Sweet Pea ran out the door and brought her into the house!



Here you will find the banners I made and hang from the ceiling {along with the crepe paper wall}. Also the Snuggly Duckling Sign {I bought the file from Etsy}. It was SUPER pricy to print and I just mounted it to foam core, had it hanging outside. The favors for this party were some Pascal bowls I found at the Disney Outlet {on clearance}, the pink thing was an artist's pallet shaped chalk I had made from Etsy's shop "Chalking on Sunshine", plus a hairbrush, a duck {snuggly duckling reference} and other little things. 


The food: The cake & cake pops were made by NV Cupcakes and I seriously cried at the cake. People that don't live in a small version of a city have no idea how hard it is to find bakeries or companies that you can just run to - I know! We lived in Las Vegas where it wasn't finding a shop, but finding one I didn't pay almost $5 a cake pop! Maximus guarding his apples. I did the paintbrushes from rice krispy treats, stuck with the wooden "handle" {Hobby Lobby} and then dipped in colored chocolates. The last thing I did was a toddler table. Sometimes the parents are worried about their kids grabbing and eating things off the big table. So we set out goldfish, pretzels, turkey, cheese cubes and crackers along with applesauce packets - best thing! It was a hit!


Do you have a party that you would like featured where you used our products? Please email Ashley about 10 -15 photos at MorePeasPlease@yahoo.com Be as detailed as possible and include any recognition to businesses along with their websites. Whether it's Facebook, www, or Twitter. If you also have any questions, please contact us! We love designing new things!




2 comments:

  1. So cute! Great job on the decorations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We love to party over here ;)

      Delete