Thursday, July 17, 2014

Cowboy Themed Birthday

When my baby nephew turned 1 {December 2012}, The Pea Family flew in from Las Vegas to celebrate his birthday along with Hanukkah in Texas with the family...and we threw in Sweet Pea's dedication too. It was a BUSY weekend. My nephew is 3 months older than Sweet Pea so we had quite a bit of catching up to do because my baby baby nephew was about to be born {and actually was} two weeks after Sweet Pea's Cinderella themed First birthday.

At the time, my very pregnant sister-in-law, took on a big task to make her own cupcakes for his party. I believe there were 4 dozen {three different kinds} and my brother-in-law made all of the food. It had been about 5 months since we had seen them all so of course I went a little picture crazy.




Here's the Birthday Boy!! He was wearing his boots, jeans, and plaid shirt!


Here you will see the high chair banner I made, along with the "Wild Wild One" banner, 13 month banner, favor bag cut outs and the hanging horse {in the middle of the balloons}. I also made the food tents {on the table the night before}.


Some of the table treats here: S'mores pops, S'mores flavored cupcakes & my nephew's cake - all made by my Sister-in-Law and all yummy!!


He had NO issue with his cake!! He loved it! I loved the cow print balloons - in addition to how cute my nephew is!!


Here is the Pea Family at the party. Those are tights with "boots" printed on them. Perfect for the occasion! 

Do you have a party that you would like featured where you used our products? Please email Ashley about 10 photos at MorePeasPlease@yahoo.com Be as detailed as possible and include any recognition to businesses along with their websites. Whether it's Facebook, www, or Twitter. If you also have any questions, please contact us! We love designing new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment